Coming to Croatia? 10 things you can do to save our sea
Updated: Aug 15, 2018
Dear guests, tourists, travelers,
We know you love our sea (who wouldn't). Often we don't think much about what is causing degradation of marine life. The list is long and we are not going to bother you this time. Instead, here are 10 things you can do in order to help us to preserve what we love.
Number 10 is the most important because "Individually, we are one drop, together we are an ocean."
1. CARRY YOUR REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG
2. PLASTIC BOTTLES ARE SO LAST CENTURY
3. SINGLE-USE CUTTLERY IS A NO-GO
4. DRINKING OUT? REFUSE THE STRAW
5. PICK UP THE TRASH
6. DON'T LEAVE CIGARETTE BUTTS
7. REDUCE ENERGY USE
8. CONSERVE WATER
9. BUY LOCAL FOOD AND PRODUCTS
10. TELL YOUR FRIENDS